Jodie Sweetin Biography (Age, Height, Husband, Hallmark Movies)
Hallmark actress Jodie Sweetin was born on January 19, 1982, in Los Angeles, California, the United States of America to Sam Sweetin and Janice Sweetin.
Jodie Lee-ann Sweetin known as Jodie Sweetin is an American Actress and Television Personality. She began her acting career in The Hogan Family in 1987 as Pamela Poole. Stephanie Tanner in Full House, where she played the lead role and this was her memorable role.
In the year 2002, She married Shaun Holguin and they were together till 2006. Later she married Cody Herpin in 2007 and they separated in 2010. After that, she married Morty Coyle in 2012 and divorced in 2015. Hallmark Star Sweetin has two children.
Jodie Sweetin’s height is 5’6″ feet with an average weight of 57 kg and with blue eyes and blonde hair. Jodie Sweetin’s estimated net worth is approx $3 Million US Dollars.
|Full Name||Jodie Lee-Ann Sweetin|
|Date of Birth||19 January 1982|
|Age||41 years as of April 2023|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Profession||American Actress, TV personality|
|School||Los Alamitos High School, California|
|College/University||Chapman University in Orange, California|
|Net Worth||$3 Million USD as of 2023|
|Dress Size||8 (US)|
|Shoe Size||7.5 (US)|
Personal Life (Family, Friends, Boyfriends, Children)
|Children||Daughters: Zoie Laurel May Herpin, Beatrix Carlin Sweetin-Coyle|
Early life, Family, and Relationship
Jodie Sweetin the American actress was born in California her parents were in prison and so she was adopted by her uncle and raised with his second wife Janice Sweetin. They adopted her when she was only nine-month-old and the adoption process was going on until she was two years of age.
It happened because her biological father was one-fourth Native American according to rumors and so she was told not to talk about her adoption in the future out of some personal reasons which are again news like gossip. While she was in high school she performed in musical theatre along with her fellow actor Matthew Morrison.
Later she appeared in a lot of national tv commercials and was also in a guest role in Valerie as Pamela of the year 1987 she acted as the niece of Mrs. Poole which was performed by Edie McClurg. Jeff Franklin made her as Stephanie Tanner in The Full House an ABC comedy series and she was in the show till the end of the year 1955 as mentioned previously.
The show is really famous to date and in the year 1999 that is four years later of which she got graduated from Los Alamitos High School in Los Alamitos, California. She also got graduated from Chapman University in Orange, California.
Career, Struggle, Turning Point, and Success
Jodie Sweetin came back to television with a new face hosting the second season of the Fuse dance competition show Pants-Off Dance-Off.
She has also starred in the Small Bits of Happiness’s television pilot a dark comedy centered which come around with a suicide prevention specialist and it also won Best Comedy at the 3rd Annual Independent Television Festival, in Los Angeles.
Complete list of Jodie Sweetin’s Hallmark Movies
|Premiere Date||Hallmark Movies Name||Prime Videos/ DVD link|
|May 12, 2023||The Jane Mysteries: Inheritance Lost||Jodie Sweetin and Stephen Huszar|
|October 28, 2022||A Cozy Christmas Inn (CtC)||Not Available|
|November 02, 2019||Merry & Bright (CtC)||Watch on Prime, Buy DVD|
|March 09, 2019||Love Under the Rainbow||Watch on Prime, Buy DVD|
|December 15, 2018||Entertaining Christmas (CtC)||Watch on Prime, Buy DVD|
|November 24, 2017||Finding Santa (CtC)||Watch on Prime, Buy DVD|
- The Jane Mysteries: Inheritance Lost – Jodie Sweetin as Jane Da Silva – The story of this Hallmark movie The Jane Mysteries: Inheritance Lost revolves around the Character named Singer Jane Da Silva, who is a popular Singer. She starts a nonprofit Detective agency to help poor people who can’t able to help themselves. She investigates her first case, which is an Untimely death of a mother years before. During her investigation, she traps a Multi-level marketing company that took advantage of her client’s mom. She came to know that digging up the past is dangerous and what happens next is the remaining plot.
Lesser Known Facts
- When she was 4 years old she began her career while appearing in a hot dog commercial.
- At the age of 3, she started dancing, she is a trained tap and ballet dancer.
- At the age of 14, she started drinking alcohol.
- Jodie has two daughters first daughter’s name is Zoie Laurel May Herpin was born on April 12, 2008, with her ex-husband Cody Herpin.
- Her second daughter Beatrix Carlin Sweetin-Coyle was born on August 10, 210 with her ex-husband Morty Coyle.
- She has also appeared in the tv commercial brand for Cheerios, Oscar Meyer, and Kooshling.
Jodie Sweetin feet
Jodie Sweetin Biography (Age, Height, Boyfriend & More)